A 36-year-old Irish pot still from the now-defunct B. Daly distillery. Post distillery closure, this whiskey stock was discovered in the basement of Knappogue Castle by its new owner, Mark Edwin Andrews.
Distilled in 1951 and bottled in 1987, this is bottle number 257 from cask number 8. This particular bottling was imported into the US by Knappogue Corp, NY.
Bottle is in excellent condition. However, the clasp on the box is damaged and so closes with a small bit of difficulty.